Wednesday 26 February 2014

Birmingham City


Hey Guys!!! I am back from Birmingham!!! Beyoncé was amazing! I can’t explain you with words how was the show!!!! She was just AMAZING!!! As she said, this concert will be an unforgettable concert for me and in 20 years I’ll be saying “I was at Beyoncé’s concert at Birmingham and I had so much fun”!!!!

The next day of the concert I had the chance to visit Birmingham’s city centre and more specifically Birmingham’s Bullring shopping mall! As a shopaholic I couldn’t resist and I bought some things (I’ll try to show them in a future post)! Summer is coming and i have to get ready!

Below you can see some photos of yesterday’s outfit!! I chose to wear a black skinny jean and knit with an army style jacket with golden studs details! You will notice that I like black colour and I tend to create outfits with total black clothes! But I always try to add some shinny accessories to make my outfit more fashionable and not so drab.

Let me know what you think!!! Hope you like it!!  






With Love,

"The Little Black Dress"


Skinny Jeans: Primark
Knit: Zara
Shoes: New Look
Jacket: Miss Selfridge
Handbag: Louis Vuitton
Chain Necklace: Primark

1 comment:

  1. I 've heard so much about Bullring. Is it really that huge as they say it is? Your outfit is really nice and I love your jacket!! Can't wait for more posts!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete