Saturday 22 February 2014

A sunny Day in Nottingham!



I have to say that the weather here in Nottingham is so confusing! One day is cloudy and the other is Sunny!!! Today it was a sunny day and you know that….sunny day = a day for a walk down town, have coffee and eat sweets <3 !! Haha! Because of the sunny weather I decided to create an outfit with light colours such as beige, ivory and light gold.  But as I said before the weather is so confusing and I had to wear my lovely fur jacket because although it was a sunny day it was a little bit cold outside and you couldn’t walk without a jacket. I am in love with this jacket and I am so happy I bought it!!  What do you think about it?











What would you wear for a walk ? 

With Love,

"The little Black Dress"




Skinny Jeans: Primark
Jumper: American Apparel
Fur Jacket: H&M
Bag: GF Ferre
Watch: Vintage Casio
Shoes: Timberland

No comments:

Post a Comment