Friday 30 May 2014

Pink Romance!






Hey Everyone!!!!!!!!! Finally I am Back!!! I've finished with my exams and i am so excited that i can start writing to you and sharing with you my fashion and beauty tips!!


Today's post is all about Pink...! Recently I've purchased from Boohoo website some clothes and today i am going to show you one of the styles i have created with them.


I am wearing a Light pink "Off the Shoulder" top and Wrap Front Harem Style Pants. I liked the light pink colour of the top because i can also wear it with jeans or with shorts! Sooooo you know what that means??? Stay tuned for the next outfit!!



 I also liked the print of the pants!!! The patterned pants are so in Fashion Right Now!! You should definitely go and buy one pair!!! They are sooo comfy and fashionable! Another detail of this type of pants is that they are not tight and they fit perfectly on all the body types!!




In order to put some finish touches on every look i create i try to put some accessories that will make the outfit more fancy and unique. Cause you know what they say... "Details make the Difference!". I am wearing a gold chain neclace that goes perfectly with the romantic look i wanted to create. I am also carrying with me my favourite Furla Clutch Bag. I love the colour and the fact that it's so small but soooo cute!


Hope you liked my post guys!!! And stay tuned for the next one.....!!!

With Love,

"The Little Black Dress"

1 comment:

  1. I love this post- great pictures, and an absoloutely lovely piece of writing- much love!

    ReplyDelete